New Year, new challenge?
Crunchy Carrots is a highly experienced digital marketing team delivering a bespoke service of online digital services for small to medium businesses. We are a dedicated “bunch” of people who work with clients in partnership to reach optimum potential through successful digital marketing.
We are looking for a Web Designer and Developer who can support a small dedicated team to help build our digital offering. You will help grow our team of digital developers and define the roles within the team.
The role will involve working on a variety of projects across a range of clients. You must have commercial experience working as a Web Developer/Designer, specifically using the WordPress framework with a minimum of 1 years experience with this platform. We require you to have a creative mindset and enjoy putting new ideas across to a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career within software development as well as professional development.
Experience and Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have the following technical knowledge and experience:
- Delivery of responsive solutions across various devices
- Confident with PHP driven content management systems, primarily WordPress
- UI/UX Design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- A solid understanding of SEO principles and their application
- An awareness and understanding of server security
- An ability to demonstrate experience with Front-end and Back-end development, seeing projects through from conception to completion
- Experience of managing web hosting and deploying solutions
- Maintain and support the wellbeing of existing client sites
- A minimum of 4 year’s relevant work experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate, actively keeping at the forefront of current and emerging technologies
- A keen interest in design
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Facebook insights, Facebook pixel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
The role would ideally be Full Time generally working within Monday to Friday office hours. A level of flexibility is required depending on meetings, events and the our clients digital requirements. Full-time hours: 37.5 per week.
Where you would be based:
Our office is based in Falkirk Town Centre, 2 mins walk from Falkirk Grahamston train Station and 10 mins from Falkirk High train station. We will also be working remotely on an office rota basis during COVID.
How to get in touch:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a creative person, please be creative with your covering letter and show us your interest in the role.