A New Year, a New Challenge?
Crunchy Carrots is a highly experienced digital marketing team delivering a bespoke service of online digital services for small to medium businesses.
We are a dedicated “bunch” of people who work closely with clients in partnership to reach optimum potential through successful digital marketing.
WE ARE looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who can support the team in the delivery of key digital marketing strategies across our client base.
You will be part of a small dedicated team, working closely with clients to help them develop and grow their online digital presence to generate awareness, engage customers and boost sales.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the use of digital marketing platforms and be a confident, well-organised individual who is able to work on their own initiative. The role holds tremendous potential for your professional development.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive digital marketing strategies across a number of channels including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
- Reporting on all digital activity by analysing data to provide meaningful insight and an understanding of the factors contributing to the performance
- Producing high quality and engaging content and optimising pages for search engines to help drive customer engagement, sales and website rankings
- Handling day to day support requests, analytics and creating proposals
What we need from you:
- Enthusiastic and passionate, actively keeping at the forefront of current and emerging technologies and approaches.
- Ability to work to a brief and to provide creative solutions to problems.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and to take responsibility for your workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work extremely well within a team.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to develop the role into your own to fit Crunchy Carrots and its brand growth.
- Attention to detail
We can be flexible with the role. The role can be either Part Time (3 days) or Full Time generally working within Monday to Friday office hours. A level of flexibility is required depending on meetings, events and the our clients digital requirements.
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
Where you would be based:
Our office is based in Falkirk Town Centre, 2 mins walk from Falkirk Grahamston train Station and 10 mins from Falkirk High train station. We will also be working remotely on an office rota basis during COVID.
How to get in touch:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a creative person, please be creative with your covering letter and show us your interest in the role.