Digital Marking Executive
Due to increased workload, we have an exciting opportunity for either a part-time role at Crunchy Carrots, or to work alongside us on a number of paid advertising accounts.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing expert to assist on a number of client ad accounts of various industries.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and PPC Campaigns.
Your primary responsibilities will be maintaining the Ad accounts, analysing the results to identify patterns and trends.
You will also be expected to improve our Ad accounts and maximize the return on our investment.
Below are some of the responsibilities expected to assume in their position:
- Manage aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, creatives and account managers.
Qualifications & Skills:
Below are the qualifications expected:
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- OR In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), Google Analytics and Social Media Advertising.
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads certification
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients
Although this role is part-time (approx. 16 hrs a week), we would expect this to evolve into a full-time role.
We are also happy to also speak to freelancers or consultants looking for outsourced work.
Where you would be based:
Our office is based in Falkirk Town Centre, 2 mins walk from Falkirk Grahamston train Station and 10 mins from Falkirk High train station. We will also be working remotely on an office rota basis during COVID.
How to get in touch:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a creative person, please be creative with your covering letter and show us your interest in the role.